VCU is partnering with Canon to improve printing services university-wide by providing:
- Newer and more reliable devices
- Streamlined invoicing
- Improved information security
The first step in the process is to inventory and assess existing networked printers and multifunction devices (MFDs). Complete a brief survey to expedite the inventory process
What is One Print?
Everyone knows we need new print devices across campus. That means getting an upgrade in equipment and the overall print experience. But, as we embark on this significant effort, we also want to be smart about it. That means standardizing equipment and pricing and streamlining the ordering process to save us all time and money.
One Print is the managed print program through which Technology Services and Procurement will work with university departments and vendors to:
- Provide new, fully featured multifunction print devices across campus
- Optimize the efficiency of our print environment to save electricity, money, and the environment
- Simplify contracts, billing, and support with favorable pricing for departments